Dreamy clouds wall collection!
Uploaded 23rd Aug 2007 at 8:52 PM
Title: Clouds 'n Linen Wallpaper in Baby Blue
Description: Baby blue clouds drift lazily over the top of cool, creamy linen! Aaaah, how relaxing would this make for a room? by Kalamity_Katie Enjoy!
Title: Fluffy Pink Cloud Wallpaper
Description: Fluffy pink clouds seem to drift lazily across the wall. Well, it could be cotton candy, just don't eat the paper! Enjoy! Kalamity_Katie
Title: Blue Clouds Wallpaper
Description: Baby blue clouds drift lazily across your walls to give you an out-in-the open feeling. If you look close, you can almost see the sun trying to poke through! by Kalamity Enjoy!
Title: Clouds 'n Linen Wallpaper in Pink
Description: Fluffy pink clouds, soft grey marble, and cool creamy linen combine to give your sims room a fresh, happy look. Enjoy! Kalamity_Katie
Title: Clouds 'n Linen Wallpaper in Purple
Description: Fluffy purple clouds, soft grey marble trim and cream colored linen panel make for a unique and calmingly colorful effect for your sims homes. Enjoy! Kalamity_Katie
Size: 197.8 KB · Downloads: 235 · 23rd Aug 2007
|197.8 KB||235||23rd Aug 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
I also want to add that I am no longer creating for Sims 2 at this time, but I still appreciate the thanks and feedback. I am still trying to wrap my brain around the Sims 3, so have patience, I will have something out there eventually! ;)