The RC Hover Glider *UPDATE* Doesnt work with Freetime Installed.
Uploaded 3rd Sep 2007 at 4:46 AM · Updated 10th Jun 2009 at 5:02 PM by duffdog7576 : The Object Breaks with Freetime installed I believe.
ATTENTION : The object does NOT work in Free time. I do not know how to fix this. Some help would be nice.
INSTALL Easy just drop the 2 files the mesh and controller into the downloads folder they both need to be there and rely on each other.
Last but not least to remember....
DO NOT recolor with out my permission and do not repost unless its a recolor and if given the Okay and you properly credit me.
Ive got tons....
Maxis, Echo (who Ive learned to leave alone from bothering LOL), Wings, Friends for support of telling me its cool, umm SimPe, and UV Mapper Classic
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Cloned from the games RC VroomMaster 4000 Car, Comes my idea of an RC car sorry no correct shadow alpha I couldnt get it to work well Hope you enjoy. Made By DuffDog Remember DO NOT Clone, Recreate, Republish, and/or Recolor with out my permission Via Email or private message.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
The Hover RC Car .rar
Size: 36.4 KB · Downloads: 1,828 · 3rd Sep 2007
|36.4 KB||1,828||3rd Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.