The Modern Metal Bookcase
Uploaded 3rd Sep 2007 at 7:20 PM · Updated 13th Oct 2008 at 4:04 PM by duffdog7576
As always Remember
DO NOT recolor with out my permission and do not repost unless its a recolor and if given the Okay and you properly credit me.
EDIT[B] just to let you know the table can be found here.
I credit PETCHY14 for influencing me to keep going, Wings 3D, UV mapper Classic, SimPE, That little paper clip in Microsoft Word and Friends for the ideas.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: For those Modern Metal lovers out there is is partiale by request cause I have a few fans to ask me to keep going with my series and this is my next creation It should blend in very well with the dining set and that ol Art Easel. Made By Duffdog Remember DO NOT Clone, Recreate, Republish, and/or Recolor with out my permission Via Email or private message.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Modern Metal Bookcase.rar
Size: 340.3 KB · Downloads: 5,139 · 3rd Sep 2007
|340.3 KB||5,139||3rd Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.