crazy - cute posters
Uploaded 5th Sep 2007 at 9:56 PM · Updated 23rd Nov 2007 at 3:23 AM by Omer.Z.
Three new posters for your kitchen spaces. Kinda funked up, J Art. The good thing about them is that they work for guys' as well as girls' homes. I absolutely have a blast pasting them on all my Sims' kitchen walls. Nightlife is required for these to show up. They are recolors of the Grilled Cheese poster base.
Oh...and if the download won't work for you with Firefox, try with Internet Explorer. *Groan* I know...
Hope you enjoy them.
The thanks button is rigth where you know it is, if you feel the need. lol.
Size: 374.3 KB · Downloads: 2,375 · 5th Sep 2007
|374.3 KB||2,375||5th Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The info. (this and that)
I'm Omer and I live in Pakistan. I'm a weird mixture of happy-sad [melancholy, if you may]. People assume I'm social, but what I really like is to stay away from crowds and people. lol eh well...
I believe creations should be free... period, since pay content takes away the goodwill out of sharing?
If you want to include my creations in your house uploads, by all means do [since most of them are paintings anyway]. But keep it free. And send me a link .. I'd love to see!
As long as you don't steal my work, I'd be happy to have you knock yourself out from the sheer joy of playing around with my creations.