"Little Boy Blue" Antique Toddler Nightshirt
Uploaded 9th Sep 2007 at 10:27 PM · Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 12:20 AM by Aligeth
Come blow your horn
The sheeps in the meadow,
The Cows in the Corn.
Where's the little boy that looks after the sheep?
He's under the haystack,
For tucking the tiny tot off to slumberland, this ankle-length, layered, long-sleeved nightshirt features a spangle of embroidered golden stars set in a light blue linen sky. A golden cord snugs the waist, whilst a band of golden trim adorns the over-tunic sleeves. Baby will keep snug and warm with this nightshirt over the little white linen under-tunic. This little garment has been crafted to serve as an appropriate antique period nightshirt for a tiny lad.
Used to Create: Milkshape, Unimesh, Feel free to recolor as you like.
Many thanks to everyone here at Mod the Sims 2 for the wonderful tutorials, tips and tools that allow us to make and share our creations.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Little Boy Blue Nightshirt.rar
Size: 127.8 KB · Downloads: 15,406 · 9th Sep 2007
|127.8 KB||15,406||9th Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.