Pack of FULLY ANIMATED spiral stairs
PLEASE READ BEFORE INSTALLING:
- The animations are in a separate package, don't forget to install it in the same folder!
- These should work with any version of the game
- Each stairs style has a left turn and a right turn version, only the left turn version is recolourable, but the right turn version will use the recolours (repository method)
- The stairs will show with the straight staircases; the thumbnails are off-center but I don't think there's anything I can do about it.
- Objects placed under the stairs will be useable; the downside is that sims will walk through it if no object blocks the way. Now this is easily fixable with an invisible fence.
- The animations work for all ages, sims will use only the regular speed and walk style though; I don't want to spend another 2 months making the rest on top of my job... Now, running in spiral stairs would be a really stupid thing to do
- No pets animations: since we can't use the pets models in Milkshape (yet), I just blocked the animations for them; same for ghosts, I have no issue with them just materializing up and downstairs.
- The stairs are stackable, and the bottom tile is in a weird position so it doesn't interfere with doors in stairwells. Still, a door should be placed facing the bottom step or it will always open the wrong way, except on the last level.
- Simple wood stairs without railing, 5 wood colours included in the "left" package
- Wood and iron stairs with railing, 3 wood colours included, and 3 matching fences.
- Concrete square stairs without railing, 4 stucco/stone colours included + 1 reflective marble, and 5 matching fences.
- Death Trap Deluxe, without railing or center post, for your most reckless sims: white, bright green and red recolours included
Policy : NO PAYSITES, NO EXCHANGE - These can be included in lots with a link back here. If you want to clone the stairs, please contact me.
SimpleSpiralStairs-left: 807 vertices, 396 polys
SimpleSpiralStairs-right: 807 vertices, 396 polys
SpiralStairs-Railing-left: 1776 vertices, 1322 polys
SpiralStairs-Railing-right: 1635 vertices, 1322 polys
ConcreteSpiralStairs-left: 704 vertices, 450 polys
ConcreteSpiralStairs-right: 856 vertices, 450 polys
SpiralStairs-DeathTrapDeluxe-left: 2426 vertices, 3976 polys
SpiralStairs-DeathTrapDeluxe-right: 3014 vertices, 3976 polys
spiralstairs-matching-fence: 827 vertices, 328 polys
spiralstairs-matching-fence2: 827 vertices, 328 polys
spiralstairs-matching-fence3: 827 vertices, 328 polys
ConcreteStairsMatchingFence1: 172 vertices, 158 polys
ConcreteStairsMatchingFence2: 172 vertices, 158 polys
ConcreteStairsMatchingFence3: 172 vertices, 158 polys
ConcreteStairsMatchingFence4: 172 vertices, 158 polys
ConcreteStairsMatchingFence5: 172 vertices, 158 polys
Biggest thanks to Wes_h for making this possible with all his hard work on the Unimesh and Animesh plugins, to Echo and John Brehaut for their tutorials, and to Quaxi for SimPE!
Size: 186.6 KB · Downloads: 222,125 · 16th Sep 2007
Size: 634.3 KB · Downloads: 199,658 · 16th Sep 2007
Size: 138.6 KB · Downloads: 188,941 · 16th Sep 2007
Size: 354.8 KB · Downloads: 244,082 · 16th Sep 2007
Size: 618.1 KB · Downloads: 205,337 · 16th Sep 2007
Size: 571.6 KB · Downloads: 235,217 · 16th Sep 2007
Size: 10.8 KB · Downloads: 256,317 · 16th Sep 2007
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
Tip: You can click the magnifying glass to see the archive contents
There are 3 recolours of this mesh on MTS:
These recolours may or may not be endorsed by marvine.
Users who thanked this download also thanked:
Expansion/Stuff packs required:
467 Comments / replies (Who?)