Geminianapolis No1 with low coastline
Uploaded 25th Sep 2007 at 12:27 AM · Updated 26th Sep 2007 at 3:40 PM by geminia : Changed EP & SPs required
With BV on th way I've decided to create a few NHs of my own.
Thankfully, I may say, cause I was sad to notice that NH templates that came with BV, though nice where quite small for the average NH size I usually use in my game. Then I thought to share.
So here is Geminianapolis No1 with low coastline for beach lots, and not entirely flat for unique bulding, for the expert builder. It has much room for many lots and comes with all terrain types.
I created it when All EPs (exept BV) and SPs were installed, and been tested in game with BV installed as well.
Works well without a camera mod, however it is reccomended if you want to take full advantage of it's space.
No game information could be extracted from this file
Size: 1.76 MB · Downloads: 491 · 25th Sep 2007
|1.76 MB||491||25th Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads