70s Boho Chic Boutique
Uploaded 27th Sep 2007 at 12:36 PM · Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 2:21 PM by -Maylin-
Size: 890.5 KB · Downloads: 11,549 · 27th Sep 2007
|890.5 KB||11,549||27th Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Blueberry's Historical Walls
Creation Method: I use cavetools to make recolors, walls and floors. IE: I exclusively use the plain paint program and my hand-dandy cut-and-paste buttons because I find new (and old) technology frightening and confusing. :P
Requests: I will take any request for a wallpaper or floor set (or recolor) providing that a) I feel I can execute it well and b) it is unique. For instance, plain wood siding is available in every color under the sun. I would not create more siding unless there was something to distinguish it from other uploads of the same type. I will also consider any object recolor request for base game objects. Please PM me if you have a request.
Uploading: If you want to use one of my sets in an upload, please ask me first. I appreciate the courtesy and would like to see where my uploads end up.