Simple Maxis Potties & Highchairs
Uploaded 28th Sep 2007 at 8:42 PM · Updated 21st Nov 2008 at 1:46 PM by -Maylin-
The chair frame (or legs, or whatever you should call it) comes is black and white, and the seat part comes in the 16 colours shown in the pic. The same 16 colours are available for the potty, and the seat part comes in black and white.
I used SaraMKirk's dirty template for the highchairs, so they should get dirty like the Maxis chairs, but I haven't really tested in game, so I'm not 100 % sure that it actually works. If it doesn't, let me know and I can try to do something about it (although my creating skillz are very limited).
Creators of SaraMKirk, for the dirty template
Size: 84.5 KB · Downloads: 13,901 · 28th Sep 2007
|84.5 KB||13,901||28th Sep 2007|
Size: 83.7 KB · Downloads: 9,161 · 28th Sep 2007
|83.7 KB||9,161||28th Sep 2007|
Size: 2.08 MB · Downloads: 14,313 · 28th Sep 2007
|2.08 MB||14,313||28th Sep 2007|
Size: 2.08 MB · Downloads: 9,632 · 28th Sep 2007
|2.08 MB||9,632||28th Sep 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.