Tatiana's Art Gallery - Winter Palace Portraits
Uploaded 15th Nov 2007 at 6:37 PM · Updated 4th Jun 2009 at 6:41 PM by Tatiana Dokuchic : Add Polycounts
This collection was inspired by the Russian Imperial Winter Palace and Ludwig II's Neuchwanstein Castle. When I went searching for portraits of people whom I imagined would be attending the lavish balls held at the Winter Palace, I came across the work of Franz Xavier Winterhalter. This German painter was the chief portrait painter of the imperial family and court of France. He also painted the Royal Families of England and Belgium and many aristocrats from Russia. This collection also contains the work of Karl Von Piloty who painted Ludgwig II, Neuchwanstein's builder.
There are 7 portraits in total including:
* Ludwig II
* Empress Elisabeth
* Empress Maria Alexandrovna
* Princess Tatyana Alexandrovna
* Emperor Franz Josef
* Emperor Napoleon III
* Mme Rimsky Korsakova
These portratis are all recolours of my mesh, Tatiana's Art Gallery - 300x450, which I have also included in the package for your convenience. Polycounts: Faces 12, Vertices 24. For other portraits that I have created for this mesh see Tatiana's Art Gallery.
I created this collection for my lot Tatiana's Winter Palace where the in-game pictures were taken.
You can find the co-ordinated walls at Tatiana's Walls - Winter Palace 1.
I hope that you enjoy them.
Description: Tatiana's Art Gallery offers an eclectic collection drawn from the world's finest works of art. August 2006. -- Tatiana --
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Tatianas Art Gallery - Winter Palace Portraits.rar
Size: 1.08 MB · Downloads: 13,766 · 15th Nov 2007
|1.08 MB||13,766||15th Nov 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Tatiana's Tea Room - MTS2
My lots are for your in game use, please DO NOT UPLOAD them under any circumstances.
Feel free to recolour and include my meshes in your packages. I would ask that I receive proper credit for my work.
I DO NOT give permission to transfer my creations to other software. Please DO NOT convert and transfer them to TheSims3 for example.
It can take me months to do the research, design and building of my creations. I love every minute of it and I hope that you will enjoy using them as much as I do creating them. :)