Sexy Gangster Costume & Accessories
-Please do *not* upload my original files (this includes meshes, recolors, and textures) to any other website, personal or otherwise.
-Please do not reuse or recolor the clothing mesh for the costume.
-Feel free to recolor the earrings, ring, and hat/hair, as long as you link back here for the meshes.
-I'm making one exception for the hat/hair mesh - if you want to make a new mesh with a different hairstyle, that's fine too, as long as you give credit and don't alter the part of the mesh for the hat itself (I would've made it as an accessory, but the way I wanted it to fit wasn't compatible with most of the existing hairstyles anyway.)
Feedback is much appreciated. Enjoy!
(P.S.-to all my fellow RENTheads, Sims 4 Rent is not dead, I promise! New things in the works, this was just a side project.)
Gangster Costume: FaceCount=2042, VertexCount=1475
Gangster Hat/Hair: FaceCount=830, VertexCount=590
Diamond Earrings: FaceCount=76, VertexCount=126
Diamond Ring: FaceCount=148, VertexCount=187
Also pictured but NOT included:
-ShadyLady's long nails in red (available under my downloads here at MTS2)
-ShadyLady's short nails in black (available under my downloads here at MTS2)
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 51.9 KB · Downloads: 2,643 · 26th Nov 2007
|51.9 KB||2,643||26th Nov 2007|
Size: 44.0 KB · Downloads: 2,648 · 26th Nov 2007
|44.0 KB||2,648||26th Nov 2007|
Size: 813.8 KB · Downloads: 2,924 · 26th Nov 2007
|813.8 KB||2,924||26th Nov 2007|
Size: 219.7 KB · Downloads: 4,186 · 26th Nov 2007
|219.7 KB||4,186||26th Nov 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.