Xmas Paintings - KimLewis Snowman by lamammaforever
Uploaded 6th Dec 2007 at 12:40 PM · Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 2:10 PM by lamammaforever
Just fine for decorating the sims houses.
The base maxis painting is the Squareblobs which came with the base game, so you'd need only that (NO EP nor SP).
I recolored only the picture NOT the frame.
The artist is Kim Lewis.
Merry Xmas friends!
Policy: use these recolors as much as you want, I'm glad if you'll do.
Include in uploaded lots but only if on free sites and with credit to me. In any case NO the EA exchange.
Don't claim as yours and give credit, these are golden rules for all the community!
MTS2 staff, SimPE, and google.
Xmas Paintings - KimLewis Snowman by lamammaforever.rar
Size: 65.8 KB · Downloads: 1,007 · 6th Dec 2007
|65.8 KB||1,007||6th Dec 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.