New Career - Optometry
Uploaded 16th Dec 2007 at 3:10 AM · Updated 12th Oct 2009 at 11:22 AM by CrowsMan
Fat.Louie commented me and asked for a Optometry Caree, so here it is.
It was cloned from the Slacker Career but has its own GUID.
Clothing wise, it has no set clothes so your sims will go to work with what they are wearing. There are no Custom made cars either, just the ones from the previous career.
I have completed all 10 levels of chance cards and descriptions. It is officially EP ready.
Time for the descriptions -
You're starting your dream of being an optometrist at the bottom - at the ROCK bottom, as janitor. Although you know about eyes, the boss wants you to use your eyes for finding messes and cleaning them very thoroughly. At least your getting paid... kinda....
§135 5pm - 11pm
Optometrist File Manager
Your boss has given you a promotion after a couple of good words from the clients on the tidyness of the joint. But now instead of mess, you've got piles of papers and notes up to your neck. It's a long day sorting through clients details sorting them into piles. You'll need some pretty good logic and cleaning skills to stay a worthy staff member here.
§170 10am - 5pm
Optometrist Front Office Worker
You've worked so well at the back that you have some time spare. The big cheese thinks you should use that time to answer phone calls and welcome the clients. You'll need a big cheesy grin and some nice talking skills to win the customers over.
§280 9am - 3pm
Wow, you really did have a big grin. So big, that your colleagues, clients and more importantly your boss have noticed and you've been promoted! Now you will be calling in clients and opening the door for them. But more importantly you've gotten your first glimpse of a real Optometrist. Although you haven't actually seen them doing their thing, it's good enough.
§360 10am - 3pm
Trainee Assistant Optometrist
Your boss thinks it's time for a change, and so do you! Now your here, living your dream - but you do have a way to go. You aren't allowed to touch patients just yet. Instead, you help the Optometrist by passing him things, cleaning utensils and being taught about eyes. The pay is great and your ecstatic - but you'll need your friends there to support you and a couple of new skills.
§480 11am - 4pm
You've done it! The head Optometrist believes you have learn't enough and are ready for the next step. It is more hands on now, you give eye tests and recommend glasses. You'll need some new skills to learn how to handle the machines though.
§630 8am - 12noon
Well done! No-ones turtoring you, No-ones testing you and more importantly no-ones watching your every move... Well they kind of are... You'll need to learn to be independant at the workplace - but friends certainly don't hurt much either.
§750 10am - 4pm
Well, now you're there. You are the top, first, most important person at your workplace. The one all of the young trainees ask for help - and you help them. You still have more goals to aspire to though and some new skills wouldn't hurt too much.
§1000 6am - 12noon
You've been promoted to the grittiest part of the eye industry - Opthomology. Instead of diagnosing eye problems, you have to cure them - with surgery. You don't care your just very proud. Let's just hope you don't slip.
§1200 8am - 3pm
Super-Intendent of Eyes
You've hit the top now. Your hands on days are over. You now keep a close eye on every Optometrist and Opthomologist in SimCity. You also get to visit Universities to determine which young up and comers would be suited to the industry. Oh yeah, the pay isn't too bad either.
§1450 3pm - 6pm
These are the same for both male and female aswell as the chance cards.
For example -
I hope you enjoy it.
Thanks to -
Delphy + Moderators
Size: 22.0 KB · Downloads: 12,548 · 16th Dec 2007
|22.0 KB||12,548||16th Dec 2007|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.