GBG - 20 Rugs for your Sims - Set 1
Uploaded 3rd Jan 2008 at 10:13 PM · Updated 4th Jan 2008 at 3:04 PM by cnj6768
I used a customized black carpeting to take these screen shots with, so that the colors can be seen more clearly. These shots are ALL in-game screen shots, and are NOT altered in anyway. Also, in the 5th screen shot, you will see the original Maxis rug this was recolored from titled "Organically Atomic (Original Catalog Item)".
There are one or two rugs that appear to be wrinkled or 'messed'. This is because the carpets which I used to make these rugs with were exactly like that... antique, messed and wrinkled...but brand new. This is most apparent in the "Floral Tapestry 2' rug (which I use for my 'castle' and 'victorian' type houses and rooms as it blends perfectly with the styles and color bases). other examples of this type of texturing can also be found in the 'Floral Tapestry 1', Dark Brown Grid and 'Blue 1' rugs (although they're not as predominant as the Floral Tapestry 2 rug).
Decorative> Rugs > Organically Atomic (as shown in the thumbnail)
Thanks to Whome Studio for their fantastic rugs!! :D
Size: 1.89 MB · Downloads: 5,293 · 4th Jan 2008
|1.89 MB||5,293||4th Jan 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
GBG Creations For TS2
All of my content is FSF. All I ask is that if my content is used with any uploads, that proper credit is given. Since I don't make meshes, all of my objects are recolors. However, I do make housing, walls and floors. For those, I ask that proper credit be given to my work. Thanks! <3
You can find my web site here: https://sites.google.com/site/gbgsims2designs/home
Also, if any of you have your own Sims 2 web sites, let me know so I can feature a link on my web site for others to find you!
Thanks again, and happy simming everyone! :D