Desert Mini - Basegame Adobe Cabin for $12,000
Uploaded 16th Mar 2008 at 3:40 AM · Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 11:31 PM by aelflaed
This three-roomed hut has old-fashioned adobe walls, with a traditional shaded entry. The flat roof is accessed by external stairs. Some effort has been made to build a garden, but the desert climate has limited plant choices.
The house contains one double bedroom and one bathroom. The kitchen is in a niche off the living areas, with a side door to the yard.
Current amenities are basic, but there is plenty of room for improvement - add another storey, a driveway, a pool and some more garden, and you'll be set. You could set up the roof as a party zone, with spa and BBQ - or while away those midnight hours searching the skies.
Perfect for a single or couple just starting out, or for the sim on the run.
Notes for players -
This is the first house published using the new Desert Minilots. Please report any issues, but I don't foresee problems.
The house has been tested for three sim days.
Some screenshots below were taken with the pool installed. Pool not included in this file, but you can see where it fits. There is space on the left side of the house for a driveway.
The recolour of the front archway didn't package properly, so it is included separately in the rar.
Lot Size: 2x1
Lot Price: 12,007
Custom Content Included:
- SW Style Deco Column by HugeLunatic (from the Seminole set)
- Nengi's big Oleander by Nengi65
- Liberated Plastic Cactuses by HystericalParoxysm
- White Plaster wall by Holy Simoly
- White plaster with tiles by Holy Simoly
Thanks to Holy Simoly for their weathered white arch, from the Seaside Retreat set.
Thanks to Andi8104 and MaryLou and Niol, who all helped me create the Desert Minilot used above.
Find the Sunnyside Desert minis here:http://www.modthesims2.com/member/aelflaed
Thanks to Numenor for the BasegameStarter Pro.
Adobe Cabin No Pool.rar
Size: 670.1 KB · Downloads: 6,537 · 16th Mar 2008
|670.1 KB||6,537||16th Mar 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
If you like my work, remember to hit the Thanks button. It's nice to feel appreciated. Constructive feedback is also welcome - I can't fix it if I don't know it's broke.
Please enjoy my creations, and keep it free!