Mountain - Terrain
Uploaded 4th May 2008 at 10:54 PM · Updated 14th Dec 2012 at 12:48 PM by Petchy
-Series for four Terrains.. Because I'm bord.
High up in the sky, Clouds below you, Sitting like a duck and crossing your fingers an avalanche doesn't start!
Well, It won't happen anyway!
This was created as a sub-hood to the 'River' terrain also in this set, But I like it how it is! Maybe a 'Mountain' destination? I dunno, But its nice! :D
-Give me debate, or give me content
This hood comes as is, With nothing in it, Made SC4, pics taken with FreeTime installed BUT I HAVE NOT EDITED THE TERRAIN MANUALLY! What do you think I am? A Pirate?!
-Handy Links, and more on THIS THREAD
Featuring a nifty tutorial, (For the beginner-Ly minded), a range of other tutorials to help you on your way, with ratings! with links to camera mods, and mapping mods galore, Just because I wanted to group them together!
-Overhead View in TS2
Three others to find, Go on, collect them all! You know you wanna!
Don't forget to click the 'Thanks' button! If not, Give me a comment, I love to talk!
No game information could be extracted from this file
Size: 2.10 MB · Downloads: 742 · 5th May 2008
|2.10 MB||742||5th May 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in SC4Terrains Folder: Cut and paste the .sc4 and .png file(s) into your SC4Terrains folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads