Increased Challenge Mods 2
Uploaded 11th May 2008 at 4:12 PM · Updated 7th Jul 2009 at 9:20 PM by simmodder : To fix spelling mistakes
cd_asp_rewards - This package changes aspiration rewards giving them a small risk of failure with each use, even when aspiration level is gold or platinum. This risk is increased to 25% for elixer of life since this is such a powerful reward, plus energy hunger and comfort are reduced when it goes wrong. This mod requires Uni or an EP after uni.
This package changes the following things about dating
- You can not ask a sim on a date on a residential lot between midnight and 7am
- Romantic wants will not appear untill the date level is already at good or better, even if the sims are already romantically involved (so that dating is still a bit of a challange)
- The mood boosting effects of dating are reduced for all motives except fun and social, since a good date shouldn't really affect things like hunger and energy so much
This mod requires nightlife
The reason I made these changes was that before it was possible for 2 sims to keep there needs and wants filled just by continually dating
As requested i've added a new version cd_dating_v2 which is the same as version 1 except that romantic wants will still appear at all date levels for Romance and Pleasure Sims
Size: 591 Bytes · Downloads: 589 · 25th Jun 2009
|591 Bytes||589||25th Jun 2009|
increased challange mods 2.zip
Size: 1.1 KB · Downloads: 1,050 · 11th May 2008
|1.1 KB||1,050||11th May 2008|
Size: 595 Bytes · Downloads: 929 · 11th May 2008
|595 Bytes||929||11th May 2008|
Size: 563 Bytes · Downloads: 934 · 11th May 2008
|563 Bytes||934||11th May 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Feel free to use my stuff however you need and re-upload but please give me credit. I am often not modding/playing the sims so might not be about to answer any questions.
From now on I plan to upload any new stuff to leefish but will still support/update stuff I have already uploaded here.