Bright Clean Living Set
Uploaded 23rd Jul 2008 at 1:34 AM · Updated 26th Jul 2008 at 4:32 PM by Omer.Z.
This is a new set of items that'd look nice in clean, modern lofts. Includes a rug [mesh from Stylist Sims, HERE], and a wall art-thing [the girl with the antlers on her head, mesh by Club Crimsyn.
I've also included shots of all the items in this set below, which you can see by clicking on the thumbnails.
I want to make more color variations for this, provided that you like it. Feedback people!
Lamp and basketball hoop are from BB Sims
Decor with branches from Stylist Sims
All else is Maxis [mostly Ikea stuff].
Size: 227.4 KB · Downloads: 3,315 · 25th Jul 2008
|227.4 KB||3,315||25th Jul 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|stylistsims.net/objects_03.html (non-MTS link)|
|clubcrimsyn.com/objects2.html (non-MTS link)|
The info. (this and that)
I'm Omer and I live in Pakistan. I'm a weird mixture of happy-sad [melancholy, if you may]. People assume I'm social, but what I really like is to stay away from crowds and people. lol eh well...
I believe creations should be free... period, since pay content takes away the goodwill out of sharing?
If you want to include my creations in your house uploads, by all means do [since most of them are paintings anyway]. But keep it free. And send me a link .. I'd love to see!
As long as you don't steal my work, I'd be happy to have you knock yourself out from the sheer joy of playing around with my creations.