Nearer to nature : Floral cottage
Uploaded 26th Jul 2008 at 12:40 PM · Updated 4th Jul 2020 at 10:39 PM by HugeLunatic
Hmmm ,.... I've been making this from a very long time ago , - about November last year I think .... and it's one of my favourite house ! Just several days ago , my cousin came to my house and think that I should post it so I just post it ! ^_^
This is a cute little old cottage for Sims who like a simple, close-to-nature, relaxing and country-styled life . The outdoor contains :
- A beautiful pond in front of the cottage .
- A patio (next to the pond)
- A small farm where your Sims can plant many things .
The indoors have :
- A living room with piano,violin and an old fireplace
- A dining corner
- A kitchen
- A small bedroom
- A bathroom
* There's also a little guest cottage in the garden with a small fireplace and bathroom .
- I have some special presents for you there : - 8 strawberry plants and a handmaded teaset ! ^_^
- There's no custom content !
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 41502
|Open for Business|
Size: 1.70 MB · Downloads: 1,857 · 26th Jul 2008
|1.70 MB||1,857||26th Jul 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here:
Name : Äá»— X. Hoï¿½ng
Birth date : 27/4/1996
Gender : Male
Nationality : Vietnam
Address : No.10 Ngï¿½ VÄƒn Sá»Ÿ street, Hoï¿½n Kiáº¿m district, Hanoi, Vietnam
Occupation : Student
- Use my buildings anyway you like, including remodelling, improvising...
- Criticism and requests are highly appreciated, as well as comments.
- Please do not claim my lots are yours.
III) Me on other websites: