~AXE MAN~ Long Locks for Sim Guys
Uploaded 15th Aug 2008 at 5:33 PM · Updated 29th Aug 2008 at 7:15 AM by hrekkjavaka astarkort
So, here's an alpha edited version... Just alpha edited, not recoloured, apart from the elder male hair, which I made grey instead of blond.
Why "AXE MAN"? Why not... :D
**You need the Flowing Hair mesh by Sshodan**
Model is the lovely Jonas by me
Outfit is by Club Crimsyn
Zippy from Rainbow
Size: 1.95 MB · Downloads: 19,112 · 15th Aug 2008
|1.95 MB||19,112||15th Aug 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Flowing Pony Tail by Sshodan|
have a wee peeky....
what i'm saying is do what you want with my stuff, just don't re-upload it as it is, tweak it, pimp it, slap it... whatever! enjoy! credit's nice but not necessary... although i do like praise and love... hehehehe<p>
I'm sorry, but I don't take requests, please stop demanding I make things for you. It's just plain rude. Try Bodyshop for yourself!