Uploaded 9th Sep 2008 at 7:59 PM
I used HP's wonderful alpha-editable dress top, which can be found here. Make sure you download it first, because it's not included in the file.
It's best used with trousers that have close-fitting waist line or 'untucked' ones.
Hair by Raon (free, recoloured by me)
Contact lenses by me
Makeup by Bruno
Accent Skintone (v1) by SironaSims
Jeans by Tuuliaproductions/Eyecandy
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 1.26 MB · Downloads: 8,628 · 9th Sep 2008
|1.26 MB||8,628||9th Sep 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|Alpha-Editable Dress Top - UPDATED Sept. 24, 2006 by HystericalParoxysm|