A Row of Houses - no CC
Uploaded 20th Sep 2008 at 5:42 PM · Updated 20th Sep 2008 at 11:38 AM by annapic2 : adding screenies
Each house has an "Apartment" entrance door and a private front garden (that's not actually private, but it looks like it). Back garden is common, since the game doesn't allow me to create private back gardens.
The floor plan is the same for all the houses, exept the 2 houses at the left and right end of the lot, that have a smaller underground floor.
Each house have:
- kitchen (fournished)
- 3 bathrooms (1 fournished)
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 rooms in the underground
Lot Size: 5x3
Lot Price: 177.858
This is a picture of all the furniture your sims get when renting the house:
And this is an example of how I furnished one of the units, so you can see you can stuff pretty much everything in this house (good for a medium-big sized family too):
Title: A Row Of Houses
|Open for Business|
A Row Of Houses.rar
Size: 952.1 KB · Downloads: 891 · 20th Sep 2008
|952.1 KB||891||20th Sep 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: