The Modern Metal Double Bed
To add to my growing set of items in the "Modern Metal" theme. I add the Modern Metal Double Bed. Fits into the set very well and is a must for my few fans to download lol.
My other work can be found on my page I strongly encourage you to take a look and leave me a comment or 3 lol. Enjoy took me some tinkering in Wings but this has really paid off.
Ive had one person ask me if they can use my desk in a office building for upload, that fine. Just please let me know before you do. I like seeing my stuff in action. Any form of recolor or warping of my items please email me, pm me or IM me. These are new GUIDs so please get your own to avoid any conflict of other games if you do decide to mod this. Thanks and Happy Simming.
Wings 3D, UV Mapper, Fans (the fair and few), Maxis, and MTS2.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: A cheap alternative for all those crappy beds out there. Its a basic Metal Bed to go with the rest of my Modern Metal Objects. Made By Duffdog Remember DO NOT Clone, Recreate, Republish, and/or Recolor with out my permission Via Email or private message.
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Modern Metal Double Bed.rar
Size: 325.1 KB · Downloads: 10,388 · 16th Oct 2008
|325.1 KB||10,388||16th Oct 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.