*UPDATE* Put a coat on! Free Time/Seasons child dress conversion for toddlers +extras
Uploaded 19th Dec 2008 at 8:10 PM · Updated 19th Dec 2008 at 3:58 AM by savannahjaneb : this should work sorry for the problems, photoshop was telling me these were a lot larger then they were screenshots should be fixed.
After the first one I got very discouraged when photoshop crashed on me and I lost everything for the other three conversions. Well we had a snow day today and I got inspired so this is a much larger upload.
If you didn't catch my first upload here is where I got the idea. When Freetime came out I fell in love with the new short dresses with Maryjanes for children, but I wanted my toddlers to have these cute kinda retro dresses too! So this started as a project just for that, fairly simple to make something similar to the original that still looked cute.
Then I remembered my other big pet peeve with Seasons. Has anyone else noticed that "outerwear" doesn't really match any of the casuals? I have always wanted a set of clothes that was jut that, a coat or boots or something that just added warm clothes over everyday wear, like any of us would do. I don't know about you but when it's raining I don't go running for my snow suit.
Anyway the coat colors are meant to compliment without losing detail, on recommendation I tried to recolor the coats to match the trim but the dress just got lost so for now I am leaving them as is.
Both the diapers and the dress come in a barefoot version that allows the dress to be worn as a nighty.
Each includes 10 items:
1. Casual Dress w/MaryJanes (not my best work and yes I know a toe sticks through, 3 hours of phutsing and I couldn't fix it, if anyone else can HELP please!)
2. Casual Dress w/ Sandals
3. Casual Dress w/ Barefeet also nightgown
4. Diapers w/ matching tank w/ socks
5. Diapers w/ matching tank w/o socks some w/ set matching details
6. Coat over dress w/ clogs/crocs w/ set matching details
7-10. Black, Blond, Brown, and Red hair with bandanna to match set
You will need the mesh from oepu's site for these nightgowns to show up in your game. The mesh can be found here:
http://www.maxistraum.de/index-eng.htm » clothing » mesh » toddler
No mesh needed but big thanks to Phaenoh for letting me use her toddler undies set as a base! http://linna.modthesims2.com/download.php?t=247860 (and her catalog clean up! best mod ever!)
The hair requires Nightlife, but everything is clearly marked and can be deleted easily.
There are two ways to download this set, either by color or item. The clothing is all the clothes in all colors, and hair, all the hair, or you can download each individual color set which includes the matching hair.
Thanks for all your support, for my first upload everyone was really positive!
| All 4 sets of Hair
Size: 8.19 MB · Downloads: 1,085 · 19th Dec 2008
|8.19 MB||1,085||19th Dec 2008|
| All 4 Sets of Clothes
Size: 2.66 MB · Downloads: 1,952 · 19th Dec 2008
|2.66 MB||1,952||19th Dec 2008|
| YellowPink FreeTime/Season Conversion from child to toddler
Size: 2.74 MB · Downloads: 555 · 19th Dec 2008
|2.74 MB||555||19th Dec 2008|
| PinkGreen FreeTime/Season Conversion from child to toddler
Size: 2.73 MB · Downloads: 600 · 19th Dec 2008
|2.73 MB||600||19th Dec 2008|
| OrangeGreen FreeTime/Season Conversion from child to toddler
Size: 2.61 MB · Downloads: 600 · 19th Dec 2008
|2.61 MB||600||19th Dec 2008|
| BlueBrown FreeTime/Season Conversion from child to toddler
Size: 2.78 MB · Downloads: 1,837 · 19th Dec 2008
|2.78 MB||1,837||19th Dec 2008|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|maxistraum.de/index-eng.htm (non-MTS link)|