Athletic Fields Set
Uploaded 24th Jan 2009 at 11:05 AM · Updated 24th Jan 2009 at 12:54 PM by Criquette
Ever thought about a soccer or baseball field for your neighborhood or university camp? Well think no more! Add it!
With this set of custom ‘hood decorations, you can choose a proper athletic field for your town, shopping center, university camp or whatever!
All main objects uses an extra large custom textures so use this set carefully if your computer isn’t strong enough.
I've set Night Life EP as required for using this decorations, but the idea is that you need at least one of any EPs installed, to have this decoration available from 'hood decorations menu.
But it is also highly recommended to have a Free Time EP installed, to be able to edit exiting terrain, for better use of this set. Because of it was created for totally flat terrain, it may look bad on any kind of hills, mountains and terrain slopes – please keep this in mind when you will work on athletic fields in your neighborhood.
Just put all the *.package files from the to your ‘Downloads’ folder.
The set contains 5 objects:
1. Big soccer field with track.
2. Small soccer field without track.
3. Big football field with track.
4. Small football field without track.
5. Baseball field.
All the fields can be found under ‘miscellaneous’ submenu of the neighborhood decorations menu. Bleachers, light poles and other details are not separated from the field, so every field it is a whole one object that you can place down to your ‘hood with one click.
All the objects can be placed over the road, and also, over the lot.
You can create some sport related buildings (by community lots) around the field so it will look even better!
Baseball field: 2181
Big football field with track: 2392
Big soccer field with track: 2288
Small football field:2254
Small soccer field:2116
As always.. BIG thanks to community
| archive with package files
Size: 2.17 MB · Downloads: 41,427 · 24th Jan 2009
|2.17 MB||41,427||24th Jan 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.