Uploaded 9th Feb 2009 at 6:43 PM · Updated 20th Apr 2013 at 12:19 PM by joninmobile
This career is designed with plantsims in mind. Seasons is not required, but is suggested. You do not have to use this career for plantsims, but it's mostly designed especially for them. This is a career for adults. This career is EP compatible, and will not overwrite any Maxis or custom careers because it has it's own GUID.
There are nine chance cards completed in this career.
Here is a run-down of the career levels:
You are just a puny petunia. It's your job to go to the park and sunbathe. Be sure to keep up your sunlight, love, and water needs before going to work everyday. Be sure to keep up your body, mechanical, and cleaning skills as well in this career.
You are a green thumb it's your job to water the puny petunias. Be sure to give the puny petunias much love and care, maybe one day they will return the favor.
You are a Dainty Dandelion. This means you must go to the local nursery and tell stories to the saplings. Be sure to increase your nature enthusiasm in this crucial stage of your career.
You are a Happy Harvester. You are in charge of tucking the Pumpkins into their patches for naps. Pumpkins need much love and plenty of care. Be sure to increase your parenting skills, and keep up your cleaning, body, and mechanical skills as well!
As a Wise Oak, you no longer need to care for young plantsims. It's now your job to visit the park and provide shade for the nematodes and salamanders.Be sure to keep up your body skills!
As a Mighty Mulch you must go to the park and help feed the vegetables there. Nature enthusiasm is a must. You must really focus on paying attention to detail as well. At this point in your career, you need to increase your logic skills.
The life of a Regal Rose involves testing fragrances that will be used with flower hybrids. You must make sure the fragrances are pleasant. Be on your thorns, Mother Nature is watching you with a keen eye now more than ever!
A Wonderful Waterer has the job of watering all the plantsims in Sim City. You should increase your nature enthusiasm. You should also increase your gardening skills in order to succeed.
A Royal Redwood is the master of the plantsims in Riverblossom Hills. You oversee all the goings on in the plant kingdom in your neighborhood. You are second in command to Mother Nature.
10. Male job title:Plantsim Father Female Job Title:Mother Nature
Male job description:You rule the plantsim kingdom with Mother Nature by your side. Together you make an excellent team. All the plantsims in the kingdoms rejoice because they now have such wonderful magistrates!
Female job description:You rule the plantsim kingdom as Mother Nature. You make an excellent Nature Queen. All the plantsims in the kingdoms rejoice because they now have such a wonderful magistrate!
This is the custom icon created by me with a transparent background.I finally learned how to make transparent backgrounds in gimp! Yay!
Additional Credits: gimp 2.6 (for the icon)
Rapsheba and GeneralOperationsDirector for their input in Creator Feedback.
Spellchecker.net (for checking the grammar and spelling)
|Filename||PlantsimCareer.package (inside PlantsimCareer.zip)|
Size: 10.9 KB · Downloads: 5,402 · 9th Feb 2009
|10.9 KB||5,402||9th Feb 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Creations by joninmobile (TheNinthWave)
I hope you enjoy all the downloads I've brought to you over the years. It's been fun. Being a part of The Sims community has had it's ups and downs for me, but I keep on truckin' nonetheless. Lots and lots of drama, lots of pain and sorrow, but lots of laughs, and good times too. Made so many new friends over the years, and it all started by uploading to MTS way back in 2006. Have fun with my creations, that's what they're here for!