Simlogical School & Meeting controllers in Rust
Uploaded 10th Feb 2009 at 3:13 PM · Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 11:37 PM by aelflaed
Mostly I hide them on a side of the building I don't intend to play from, but I've been learning to recolour, so I thought some more grungy versions would be good.
I've made several recolours of the school bell. One of them even looks like a bell, more or less.
I've done two variations of the clasroom controller, rusty and grey. I was hoping the grey would match the silver bell better than it does, but oh well. Still learning!
There is a rusty school crowd controller. I don't tend to need this one myself - my schools usually only have one class group. Others with urban mega-schools may like it.
Bonus item - a rusty meeting controller. This is from a different mod set, but similar in function and just as much in need of camouflage.
I didn't recolour the tokens from either set - no point, as they become a photo of the enrolled sim once activated.
School controller set: http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...ims2_School.htm
Meeting Controller set: http://www.simlogical.com/sl/Sims2P...Teleporters.htm
Meshes are not included, as it seems silly to put only part of the set here, and also silly to re-post the lot when I've only changed a few of them. Tricky. Get the original meshes (and many more great things!) from http://www.simlogical.com/index.htm.
However, I have recently altered most items (from both sets) for Apartment Life. The objects have been flagged for use on community lots, and also have been made height-adjustable for AL players. If you want those sets, rather than the originals, they are on Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=...3431b2a6a2e66f4
The original school set requires Nightlife or above. The original meeting controllers are newer, and require BonVoyage or above to work. My tweaked versions may require Apartment Life, I'm not sure about that.
I don't think there should be any problems with the updated items or the recolours, but please post in this thread if there are. Enjoy!
Inge Jones of Simlogical, for many reasons. She encouraged me to learn recolouring in the first place, and provided the meshes.
All the people involved with of course.
Tunaisafish, who showed me how to make the meshes height-adjustable.
Size: 200.1 KB · Downloads: 2,092 · 10th Feb 2009
|200.1 KB||2,092||10th Feb 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|School controller set: simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_School.htm (non-MTS link)|
|Meeting Controller set: simlogical.com/sl/Sims2Pages/Sims2_Teleporters.htm (non-MTS link)|
If you like my work, remember to hit the Thanks button. It's nice to feel appreciated. Constructive feedback is also welcome - I can't fix it if I don't know it's broke.
Please enjoy my creations, and keep it free!