Far East Room Screens
Uploaded 2nd Mar 2009 at 4:25 PM · Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 12:01 AM by charleeheart
Recently, while sorting through my Downloads folder, I came across my intended Orient submission, hunched alone and forgotten in a Miscellaneous folder. I've blown the dust off and taken a few pictures of the set for upload, and here they are. I hope you like them.
3 recolors of the ShoYou Shoji Screen from Free Time
-- You may alter these files to your heart's content for personal use in your own game. Since these are simply recolors, I'm not sure why anyone would want to recolor the recolors, but if you really want to, go for it!
-- You may include my recolors, unaltered, in uploads to ModTheSims2. Please provide appropriate credit when doing so, and a link to this post so Simmers can see what they're getting. Also, please let me know, so I can see what you've done with them!
-- Please do not upload to pay sites.
-- If you wish to include my recolors in a lot upload to the Exchange, all I ask is that you announce your upload in the 'Lots' section of the Community Showcase area, providing appropriate credit and a link to this post. Also, please only include these files as part of a built lot. Please don't upload an 'empty' lot just for the purpose of uploading these files to the Exchange.
-- Please do not claim my work as your own.
Far East Room Screens.ZIP
Size: 94.8 KB · Downloads: 4,681 · 13th Mar 2009
|94.8 KB||4,681||13th Mar 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
-You may 'renovate' any of my creations to your heart's content for personal use in your own game.
-Many of my creations include work by others. Please do not redistribute any of these uploads, as they contain custom content not made by me. If you simply MUST include any of these creations in an upload, please either remove the custom content before uploading, or secure permission from the creator(s) of the custom content. (I've included link information with each post, so you can locate each of the creators and their original pages.)
-You may include any of my original creations, unaltered, in uploads to ModTheSims2, as long as they do not include custom content by others. Please provide appropriate credit when doing so, and a link to the original post so Simmers can see what they're getting. Also, let me know so I can see what you've done with it!
-Please do not redistribute any of my items on any pay sites, or the Exchange (usually, I've already posted them there if they didn't contain custom content from another creator), unless otherwise specifically noted in the item's posting.
-Please do not claim my work as your own.
Due to a computer crash, I no longer have access to any Sims games or even any creative tools. Unfortunately, my custom content days are over, at least for the forseeable future. :(