Bohemian Bunker (!) - 1x1 Starter Lot
Uploaded 18th Mar 2009 at 3:33 AM · Updated 18th Mar 2009 at 3:23 AM by AnacinCross
A modern yet homey space, the Bohemian Bunker comes with all furnishings a new Sim could need. There is more than enough room for more items, or even another story if you're so inclined.
Priced at a fair §18 206.
Vaguely cool features:
- makes full use of the 1x1 lot
- room for vertical expansion or more furniture
- comes with items to build each main skill
- basement entrance and appealing architecture
Included is Silent Lucidity's Underground OMSP, but you really ought to go grab the other ones too.
Lot Size: 1x1
Lot Price: 18206
Custom Content Included:
- Underground OMSP by SilentLucidity
- Invisible Recolour of the Underground OMSP by SilentLucidity
The Lot Expander and AnyGame Starter, for being nifty and actually working.
Title: Bohemian Bunker
Description: A special OMSP for placing objects below ground. The slot for this shelf is one story below the shelf. Objects placed on the shelf will disappear beneath the ground. Grab the shelf and click it up until you object is at the desired out-of-ground height. by SilentLucidity
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Bohemian Bunker - 1x1 Starter Lot by AnacinCross.zip
Size: 874.9 KB · Downloads: 1,319 · 18th Mar 2009
|874.9 KB||1,319||18th Mar 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
- You may want to use the Sims2Pack Clean Installer Official Site. instead of the game's installer, which will let you install sims and pets which may otherwise give errors about needing expansion packs. It also lets you choose what included content to install. Do NOT use to get around this error with lots and houses as that can cause your game to crash when attempting to use that lot. Get here: