Seedy Diner Furnishings
Uploaded 11th May 2009 at 4:10 PM · Updated 11th May 2009 at 12:49 AM by Purity Project
Some grunged up diner basics --
Resturant Stove in a rusted metal color. A very abused cheap refrigerator. (The fridge is basegame.)
Dining Podium in 3 versions -- annodized metal, rough wood and buckling veneer. Bar in 3 similar color combos. Several counters colors to coordinate with everything else.
And to finish things off, a dirty old photo booth with a ratty, torn curtain.
Resturant Stove -- Night Life: Tempest Cook Top from Cuass
Cheap Refrigerator -- Base Game: Brand Name "Econo Cool" Refrigerator
Dining Podium -- Night Life: Gastronomique Restaurant Podium
Photo Booth -- Night Life: Sit 'n' Grin Photo Booth from iBurn Commercial Imagery
Bar -- Night Life: The Oasis
Counter -- Night Life: Constanoga Counter by Wood you Believe Furnishings
Counter Island -- Night Life: Recherche' Counter Island
Size: 2.03 MB · Downloads: 5,487 · 11th May 2009
|2.03 MB||5,487||11th May 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.