Uploaded 13th Jun 2009 at 4:09 PM · Updated 13th Jun 2009 at 10:49 PM by ipopart
Central park makes me think of... a garden of plentiful flowers, shrubs, and foliage. Perhaps a park with a Party house in which you could throw extravagant weddings, simple birthday parties for the children, fundraisers for your political campaign. Maybe, it should even be a location for various fishing spots, bridges over troubled waters, and fountains that are not the central artifact of the park. Well, Sunset Park brings you all THIS AND MORE... what Sunset Valley's original Central Park lacked is now Improved with more foliage, walkways, a party house, chess tables, picnic tables, benches among the pathways, and more surface area of pond to fish! In fact, Sunset Park didn't forget about the children - there is even a playground for those children to release their hyperness, and plenty of secluded areas for the parents to sit and have a breather!
1 Party House: buffet table, 3 tables w/ 9 chairs for dining, beautiful lookout over Sunset Park
1 Bathroom: 2 stalls and sinks
3 Chess Tables
Expansive pond and fishing area and a bridge
Picnic table and Grill
Plenty of Benches throughout the park
Foliage, Foliage, and Foliage! - What Central Park LACKED!
Lot size: 60x60
Lot Cost: $ 130,264
If you'd like another park to replace the "fishing pond" up at Summer Hill Springs, also try my other park:
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 130,264
Title: Sunset Park
Description: Sunset park
Size: 2.59 MB · Downloads: 8,501 · 13th Jun 2009
|2.59 MB||8,501||13th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!