Viewity - Hyper-Modern Beach Home
Uploaded 18th Jun 2009 at 9:57 PM · Updated 18th Jun 2009 at 9:47 PM by Cubonica Design
Do you have sims that love the outdoors but are also rather attatched to creature comforts and luxury living? Then the Viewity is for you!
Allowing your sim to have full exposure to the outside world at all times the Viewity is ultimate in 360 Degree views, even while in the bathroom!
This lot contains two single bedrooms on the third floor.
One bathroom, study and exercise room on the second floor.
And a kitchen, lounge and dining room on the first floor.
One pool and car park.
Lot Size: 40x30
Price Furnished: $73,264
This was my first home I designed using the Sims 3 new tools and build options, I was quite happy with how easy it was to create this house and it turned out pretty much exactly as I imagined it.
I hope you all enjoy it!
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: $73,264
Description: By Cubonica Design
Size: 1.23 MB · Downloads: 3,017 · 18th Jun 2009
|1.23 MB||3,017||18th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!