[Defalut Replacement] - Thiner Shirt Outfit ++
Uploaded 28th Jun 2009 at 9:48 PM · Updated 12th Jul 2009 at 1:04 AM by squall117
After a super long break from textures and sims I started playing a few weeks ago and decided to try doing some meshes and since I still don't really understand the process of creating new faces, I decided to start by modifying existing ones and after lots of failure this is my first succesful "new" mesh.
So... What's this?
I always liked the idea of the simple Jeans+Shirt outfit, but the mesh just didn't feel right to me because the shirt was kinda oversized. So I took some of the great tutorials available here and sarted working on making the shirt a little smaller.
I edited the outfit with pants and the one with shorts, but I didn't upload screenshots for each because I only modified the shirt part, so no need to show two identical shirts right?
One more thing. I didn't modify the fat morph because I think it looks ok the way it is.
What about the "++ thing"?
Well this upload has a little bonus =)
While I was looking through the game's files I found four textures that are not used in-game (or at least I've never seen them), two Gamespot shirts and two Gamespy shirts.
So I decided to unlock them. Then again... Something didn't feel right... The stupid sandals! Yes, I hate them, so I made a replacement texture which has some cool converse inspired shoes that even match the shirt's color.
-CatOfEvilGenius For pointing out that I could remove the custom content icon (*) so that there's no way of deleting the Gamespot and Gamespy outfits. This is really important becuase deleting any of these could possibly corrupt your game files.
-Jordi @ MoreAwesomeThanYou for the tutorial How to: Remove the custom content star from changed EAxis outfits
That's all for now... My next project will be getting rid of all Maxis' sandals
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Gamespy.rar: Unable to determine archive type from contents! (See @Tashiketh on Discord) (error 103)
Size: 597.7 KB · Downloads: 1,557 · 28th Jun 2009
|597.7 KB||1,557||28th Jun 2009|
Size: 583.7 KB · Downloads: 1,530 · 28th Jun 2009
|583.7 KB||1,530||28th Jun 2009|
[Defalut Replacement] Thiner shirt outfit.rar
Size: 305.6 KB · Downloads: 5,041 · 28th Jun 2009
|305.6 KB||5,041||28th Jun 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
The creator also recommends the following uploads:
My policies... And more about me for those who care
If you're uploading to ANY site, then please give me credit and post a direct link to the original download or my profile. And please DO NOT upload to TSR or the Exchange.