Spacious Italian Manor
Uploaded 1st Jul 2009 at 10:31 PM · Updated 2nd Jul 2009 at 6:39 PM by lotra91 : Changed Roof Pitch
I changed the roof pitch to look more like Italian style home. I modeled this home after different house plans in the Italian architectural style section on Houseplans.com
This is a spacious Italian style home with two bedrooms and two full bathrooms. The first floor has a family room, kitchen, dining area, study, garage, and large kids playroom. The second floor has a master bedroom and a child/teen girls room.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 100650
Tags: #italian mansion
Title: Spacious Italian
Description: This is a spacious italian style home for a family of 4-5
Title: Spacious Italian Manor
Description: 2 bed 2 bath Italian style home
Spacious Italian Manor.zip
Size: 1.41 MB · Downloads: 1,212 · 2nd Jul 2009
|1.41 MB||1,212||2nd Jul 2009|
Size: 1.17 MB · Downloads: 1,072 · 1st Jul 2009
|1.17 MB||1,072||1st Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!