Lara Croft's Mansion - Film and Underworld Structure
Uploaded 13th Jul 2009 at 11:33 PM · Updated 13th Jul 2009 at 10:56 PM by alessiae65
This is my creation of Lara Croft's Mansion.
Lara Croft's Home had a lot of graphic and architectonic changes between all the series. I've created this one following the architecture of her house studing it from the Films and from the Anniversary-Underworld games.
Of course you'll see that I had to change something, that's because it doesn't fitted with "''the sims"'' building-mode possibilities, so I had to use my fantasy to fix these inconveniences. I hope you'll like them anyway .
However I've tryied to build it as realistic as I could.
You'll find all the game's rooms that you remember from the game and I'm going to post you some screenshots to let you see what you'll find, the little inner-cemetery included (Underworld).
Please let me know what do you think about it. It took me lots of days working on it but now I feel very proud of it!
For the fornitures, I used new contents from the official store (the packages we downloaded with the points obtained buying the original game), anyway this is a directed link to that set I'm taling about:
So, I wait for your comments!
Lot Size: 6x6
Lot Price: 785.757 with furniture - 459.410 without furniture
Title: Lara Croft's Mansion - Film and Underworld Structure
Description: Lara Croft's Home had a lot of graphic and architectonic changes between all the series. I've created this one following the architecture of her house studing it in the Films and in the Anniversary-Underworld games. You'll see that I had to change something because it doesn't fitted with "''the sims"'' building-mode possibilities, however I've tryied to build it as realistic as I could. You'll find all the game's rooms that you remember, the little inner-cemetery included (Underworld). Enjoy! ;)
Lara Croft's Mansion - Film and Underworld Structure.zip
| Lara Croft's Mansion - Film and Underworld Structure
Size: 3.83 MB · Downloads: 9,397 · 13th Jul 2009
|3.83 MB||9,397||13th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!