Bright colored, cozy Home
Uploaded 17th Jul 2009 at 6:16 PM · Updated 18th Jul 2009 at 2:13 PM by simlau
This is my real first upload ever, please be gentle to my house :D
I wanted to build an house for a starter, it's small though but when it comes to furnishing and decorating the whole lot... it kind a slipped away the thought that it should be a starter home, sorry about that. Love to decorate the house!:D
When you first come in the house you'll see the living room wich contains a nice place to relax and enjoy. On the right hand is the dining table with an open kitchen. At the back of the house there are 2 bedrooms (1 master bedroom and study or second bedroom. There's a second door to the garden.
Comes in fully furnished and there are some things for you to harvest!
Feel free to give feedback, this is my first upload ever so I wanna know all the stuff what you think about this!
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 37.161
Title: 360 Top Lane
Description: 1 bdrm, 1 study, 1 bath, livingroom with an open kitchen. Some sweet things for you to harvest. And 1 cool place to live in! Have fun =)
360 Top Lane.rar
Size: 1.49 MB · Downloads: 895 · 17th Jul 2009
|1.49 MB||895||17th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!