~*Kawaii Shirts*~ for teen males!
Uploaded 27th Jul 2009 at 4:55 AM · Updated 27th Jul 2009 at 4:55 AM by Snaitf
This is a set of shirts for teen males only. They show up in Everyday, Sleepwear, and Athletic. I didn't want them to look too childish so they don't feature the same pictures as my other sets. These are stencils meaning you can still freely add patterns or change colors on the background of the shirt with the Create-A-Style tool.
A panda piloting a robotic panda... brilliant. I just had to use Panda-Z again ^^; The last one is Tenorikuma.
Nyan Nyan Nyanko, Buru Buru Dog, and a random cute face you see on a lot of kawaii things.
A few quick notes: Just thought I better mention, these all originally show with just a default gray background in game. Obviously it's not a big deal since you can change the color yourself with CAS, but I tried to fix it and it just didn't wanna work for me. Ah well, you'll have to pick your own colors! ;P
Also, I may not be making any more of these sets anytime too soon. I'd like to take a break to try my luck at making some cute patterns~!
Hope you liked these!
mesh by Maxis
Thanks Delphy for the Cas Texture Unitool
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 93.5 KB · Downloads: 12,823 · 27th Jul 2009
|93.5 KB||12,823||27th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: