" Casa del Sol " - Typical Spanish lot - NO CC/Stuff packs
Uploaded 21st Jul 2009 at 10:46 PM · Updated 10th Aug 2009 at 12:22 PM by SimsShine
Today I have another lot for you guys. Since the Sims 3 came out I'm even more addicted of building lots than before.:P
I built this lot a few weeks ago, but actually forgot uploading it.
But here it is: A typical Spanish lot for max. 4 persons.
Well, I tried to make it Spanish but I don't know much about the Spanish culture so don't blaim me if it's not completly Spanish .
At floor 1 you can find:
1. Diningroom (6 chairs)
2. Livingroom (sofa, seat, telephone)
3. Kitchen (everything you need for a nice meal)
4. Patio (gGrill, seats)
*. Garden (swimmingpool, grill)
At floor 2 you can find:
6. Master bedroom (bed, mirror, wardrobe, seat, entrance to bathroom)
7. Bathroom (bath, toilet)
8. Bedroom (bed, desk, computer, wardrobe, mirror, bookcase)
Price: 124,308 simleons (furnished) 16,114 (un-furnished)
Size: 3 x 3
Persons: max. 4
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price: 124,308
Title: Casa del Sol
Description: Typical Spanish house for max. 4 persons. By SimsShine
Size: 1.59 MB · Downloads: 771 · 21st Jul 2009
|1.59 MB||771||21st Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The shiny place of... SimsShine!
This is my profile-page with some information about what I do and create.
View my journal to see what I'm going to upload next, check my downloads, visit my yearbook to know more about me or write something in my guestbook!
For questions and/or comments, mail me to: email@example.com. I don't take requests!
Also, read my policy at my site (www.simsshine.com/policy.html) before you're going to use/edit my cc for something other than for yourself.