The Morning Tide
Uploaded 25th Jul 2009 at 11:59 PM · Updated 25th Jul 2009 at 3:13 AM by MondayMorning
The Morning Tide is a sweet little vacation home built not far from the beaches of Sunset Valley. The main focus of the house lies to the back where there is a ramada and tropical landscaping, parking area, and an openess that any beach bum would enjoy!
Den (Or Optional Bedroom)
Family Room (Upstairs)
Ramada and Tropical Landscaping
Parking in Rear
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: $105,918/$60,501
Title: The Morning Tide
Description: Made by MondayMorning (Kari) for MTS. Enjoy!
Size: 2.14 MB · Downloads: 1,121 · 25th Jul 2009
|2.14 MB||1,121||25th Jul 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Regarding Lots—You may use my lots as you like in screenshots, movies, etc. Please do not upload them to the Exchange or any other site, and please do not take credit for my work.
Regarding Walls and Floors—Again, you many use my walls and floors as you like in screenshots, movies, etc. Also, you may include these in your lot uploads, but you must provide credit with a link back to the original thread you found the walls or floors on. There is no exception to this.
Regarding Recolors and Bedding—Feel free to use my recolors or bedding textures as you see fit. But please make sure to give me credit by linking back to the original thread.