Wee Barnoid #04 – Starter house (under 20.000§) – No CC
Uploaded 6th Aug 2009 at 6:28 AM · Updated 9th Sep 2009 at 6:59 PM by plasticbox
A small family starter with three bedrooms (one double and two very small single ones), eat-in kitchen and separate living room/study.
1 x double bedroom
2 x single bedroom (one furnished)
1 x bathroom, 1 x toilet
1 x kitchen/dining
1 x living room
Built on the smallest lot I have (16x18), so it can be rotated in any direction on every other lot. Playable from at least two static camera angles; three sides of the house would work as a street side.
Prices given below (F = Furnished; U = Unfurnished) are when placed on a regular 20x30 lot. There is a TV and a dresser included; if you delete those you can furnish the second single bedroom too, making this a starter for four. In my own game, I moved the small exterior door to the kitchen and used the current living room as twin bedroom/nursery – that way, the house can sleep up to 7 sims.
Please don't PM me with questions. Post questions/feedback about this particular house in this thread, generic build mode stuff in the Build Mode forum. Thanks.
Base Game content only. This house will look exactly like on the screenshots.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price: 19.522§ F, 16.440§ U
Title: Wee Barnoid #04
Description: Small family starter: three bedrooms (one of them unfurnished), eat-in kitchen and separate living room. Will be under 20.000§ on a regular 20x30 (1.200§) lot, can be rotated in all four directions on same.
Size: 1.96 MB · Downloads: 6,283 · 6th Aug 2009
|1.96 MB||6,283||6th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Sharing and recycling:
– Feel free to recycle, you don’t need to ask.
– For the attribution, please link to the upload you’re using wherever possible (instead of my profile). This is particularly important with edits made for/with different games or game versions.
– If you use my stuff in something you make, please upload the result to a free, accessible, noncommercial site with no more restrictions than these. Code must remain open source; meshes and other material must remain re-usable.
Please do not redistribute any unmodified files – link to the upload post instead.