Cute & Cosy: Affordable, Traditional Family Home, No CC
Uploaded 21st Aug 2009 at 1:34 AM · Updated 21st Aug 2009 at 12:04 AM by missroxor
The house is decorated in a traditional fashion with all the basics required for starting out. It's made on a 30x20 lot and unfurnished it comes in at under S17,000 while furnished is S23,594. There's still plenty of room for a car port and additional extensions.
With some creative furniture placement the 2 smaller bedrooms could each accomodate 2 single beds making this house suitable for up to 6 sims without having to extend.
I have kept the landscaping to a minimum as I wanted this house to remain affordable.
Lot Size: 3x2
Lot Price: S16,707 - 23,594
I didn't even know vaulted ceilings were possible until I saw them on Plasticbox's 'Wee Barnoids'. I didn't find a tutorial but was able to reverse engineer one of his/hers so thanks a lot for the idea
Title: Cosy Family Home
Description: A cosy and traditional 3 Bed, 1.5 bath home. Special features include vaulted ceilings on the upper level and a solid wood spiral staircase with views to the front and both sides. Furnished in a traditional style with all the basics needed for a small family.
Cosy Family Home.rar
Size: 956.2 KB · Downloads: 1,389 · 21st Aug 2009
|956.2 KB||1,389||21st Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
Please do not claim my work as your own. Please do not re-upload anywhere.
These days I mainly only build for competitions which means a lot of my stuff will be third party CC-free but will use every EP/SP I own and will usually contain store content. I try to sanitize each build before I upload here to minimise the pay store stuff but sometimes the odd prettyful store item is worth the hit to my download count. :D