Sora's Kingdom Hearts 2 Clothes
Uploaded 23rd Aug 2009 at 10:53 PM · Updated 24th Aug 2009 at 7:40 PM by simgirl9089
First and foremost, I want to say thank you SO MUCH to all of the people who helped me (and who continue to do so) at the Creator Feedback Forum. You guys helped and encouraged me so much, I know I would never have even attempted uploading without your advice.
This took me a very long time, and I hope it shows. I know it's not the best texture, but I was going more for the KH style of clothing.
Which brings me to this: I highly encourage recolors. I want to say that I will not be doing the other forms, at least not now, but anyone else is more than welcome to. However, please link back to this thread for the mesh. Anyone interested in recoloring may use my texture as a starting point (ie. draw on top of what I did) to make it easier to line things up.
And, please keep it to free sites Feel free also to use in any movies, stories etc. but if you do, tell me, cause I wanna see!! I am also working on some other KH clothes, you can check out my thread in CFF if you want.
Enjoy!! Hope you all like it.
EDIT: I forgot to say, please don't reuplaod to the Exchange. I would appreciate it if you kept the recolors here at MTS, or any other free site so people can get them, also.
Clothes: 3043 faces 2503 vertices
Chain: 1599 faces 881 vertices
Hair by medrops
Eyes by mynameismeyes
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Title: tfbodyhulaskirt_Pink Skirt
Categories & CAS info:
* The following information shares where the CASpart/bodyshop part can be found
Size: 633.4 KB · Downloads: 23,335 · 23rd Aug 2009
|633.4 KB||23,335||23rd Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
For my content...
-First off, I want to say absolutely NO paysites!! I don't like them and do NOT want my creations on them. Oh, and I'd rather not have my stuff on the exchange, please.
-Please feel free to recolor my meshes, but only on free sites please, and link to the original download for the mesh.
-A lot of my uploads are gonna be Kingdom Hearts related, and if anyone wishes to use them in stories or movies, please do so. A link in a PM to your story/video would be awesome. I would love to see what people do with my work, I think it's great!
-About recoloring, you don't need my permission, but credit and a link back to the original post so players can get the needed mesh.
-One last thing, I am not taking requests right now. There's a lot that I want to do. That's not saying I'm not open to suggestions, just not right now:)
Hope you enjoy my stuff, and don't be afraid to leave a comment, they let me know how I'm doing;)