Modern Cliffside House
Uploaded 27th Aug 2009 at 12:23 AM · Updated 27th Aug 2009 at 8:03 PM by 4katsuki_
Forgive me, im no good with titles..
This is a 'modern' home built for my Mayor sim, although it would probably suit Rockstars more..
Its a 3 BR 4 BTHR home (Study or Gym can be converted into another bedroom to make 4)
It's based off of this house
I wanted to avoid using any Custom or store content because not everybody has it but it was hard not to..
The house interior is decorated quite plainly but it's likely you'll redecorate so not having some of the furniture shouldn't matter too much But if i ever upload anything else in the future i will try not to use any store content.
Lot Size: 40x40
Custom Content Used:
(If i forget anything, im sorry!)
Mango Sims Dining Set & Chairs w/ cushion
Stylist Sims Bedroom and Dining Set
LemonCandys 'useless objects'
Store Content Used:
Overachieving Plate Rack
Grove Cone Ceiling Lamp
Ultra Sleeptron bed
Leaves of Tears
Variegated Ceramic vase
Standardizing standards loveseat
Made for two loveseat
That Should be everything.
I hope you like it ^.^
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price: 142,341
Custom Content Included:
- Modern House by 4katsuki
Title: Modern Cliffside House
Description: Ive also uploaded this lot to ModTheSims where it has more info with direct links to any cc (4katsuki_) a 3 bedroom 4 bathroom house with gym and study. both study and gym can be converted into bedrooms if needed.
Modern Cliffside House.rar
| replaced .package with .Sims3pack version like people wanted
Size: 3.49 MB · Downloads: 2,919 · 27th Aug 2009
|3.49 MB||2,919||27th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!