Twisty Tails - Retextures of Raon 21
Uploaded 27th Aug 2009 at 4:15 AM · Updated 21st Dec 2009 at 12:26 AM by Quinctia
Here is another old hair that I painted a texture to. This mesh is Raon 21, which you will need to download in order for these to work.
I've actually had these done for a few months. The hold-up was that I intended to do a whole set worth of the dipped/streaked colors, but never got back into the project. The regular naturals are all done, though, and I tossed in the blonde/purple one. I'd rather share now and add some additional colors later than never share it because I didn't "finish" the project.
The main family is the black and darker recolors, binned, with a dark gray attached to the blonde.
The lighter recolors are familied together, with a silver gray attached to the blonde.
Our lone streaked/dipped color is blonde/purple, available for ages Toddler - Adult, and it is binned as blonde.
All unnecessary textures are gone. The files are compressorized.
Quinctia Retex Raon Female 21-B MTS2.zip
Size: 2.33 MB · Downloads: 7,034 · 27th Aug 2009
|2.33 MB||7,034||27th Aug 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64: /Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.
Meshes neededThis download requires one or more meshes to work properly. Please check the Description tab for information about the meshes needed, then download them below:
|MTS cannot guarantee any off-site links will be available|
|***/item/detail.php?num=145&cat1=1&page=6&key= (non-MTS link)|