Suburban Life: The San Jose
Uploaded 2nd Sep 2009 at 11:21 PM · Updated 6th Sep 2009 at 8:02 PM by GoldenSimmer
This would've been here sooner because of many requests but I recently got a cold so I've been delayed back a couple days. Sorry!
So, this is house number two of my series. The lot is based off surbuban homes in San Jose, California. The homes in that region are sunny, bright and open. They are usually a nice size, just like this. :P
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- oversized living room
- kitchen bar
- room for garage/3-4 cars
- oversized deck
- room for pond/pool
Sims 3 Store content used:
Bayside Full set
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 35, 267 UF | 76, 102
Title: San_Jose by GS
Description: San_Jose by GS
San_Jose by GS.rar
Size: 1.72 MB · Downloads: 2,634 · 2nd Sep 2009
|1.72 MB||2,634||2nd Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!