Uploaded 27th Sep 2009 at 11:32 PM · Updated 27th Sep 2009 at 11:18 PM by BusyBee
The photos taken do not do this home justice, there is just too much to fit into one photo!
And as always, no CC was used in this creation.
Lot Size: 36x47
Lot Price Furnished: $172,694
Lot Price Unfurnished: $86,921
Title: Lakeview House
Description: Lakeview House
| The property is fully furnished, lit, and landscaped.
Size: 2.19 MB · Downloads: 1,881 · 27th Sep 2009
|2.19 MB||1,881||27th Sep 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!