testers needed : A quaintsofaset, white windows and door, a modern sofa
Uploaded 10th Jan 2005 at 11:08 PM · Updated 22nd Mar 2009 at 5:45 PM by -Maylin-
You'll find in the quaint set : sofa and loveseat, a white table, some matching curtains, a sink and a lamp. I've put windows/door in a second zip.
And in the third there are sofas and a blue and pink loft lamp.
Hope you like them.
Size: 55.9 KB · Downloads: 936 · 10th Jan 2005
|55.9 KB||936||10th Jan 2005|
Size: 142.7 KB · Downloads: 750 · 10th Jan 2005
|142.7 KB||750||10th Jan 2005|
Size: 204.4 KB · Downloads: 868 · 10th Jan 2005
|204.4 KB||868||10th Jan 2005|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
- Origin (Ultimate Collection): Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims™ 2 Ultimate Collection\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows Vista/7/8/10: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Non-Origin, Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads\
- Mac: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Downloads
- Mac x64:
/Library/Containers/com.aspyr.sims2.appstore/Data/Library/Application Support/Aspyr/The Sims 2/Downloads
Need more information?
- For a full, complete guide to downloading complete with pictures and more information, see: Game Help: Downloading for Fracking Idiots.
- Custom content not showing up in the game? See: Game Help: Getting Custom Content to Show Up.
- If you don't have a Downloads folder, just make one. See instructions at: Game Help: No Downloads Folder.