Wedding Podium for town chapels
Uploaded 5th Nov 2009 at 12:16 AM · Updated 6th Nov 2009 at 9:21 PM by MelissaMel
This Wedding Podium (new mesh) has functions of a mirror. It doesn't override default game mirror. This object is available on community lot. Therefor you can decorate your town chapels with this podium.
You can recolor or re-texture 3 parts of this podium with Create-A-Style Game tool:
- base of the podium;
- leaves of a book.
You can find it in buy mode in Decorations - Misc catalog
It costs §350
In this topic you will download only mesh.
Faces = 280
Vertices = 321
Credits to the and programs and tools
Tags: #wedding podium
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS - check below for more information.
Description: Melissa_weddingpodium m2
* The following information shares where to find it in buy-mode, any buffs/moodlets they get from it and what it can be used for!
Size: 327.3 KB · Downloads: 10,617 · 5th Nov 2009
|327.3 KB||10,617||5th Nov 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see:
If you appreciate my work then please follow this policy: My custom content may not be redistributed without my permission in any ways. Don't clone my objects/meshes! Don't modify/hack my objects! Don't upload my creations on the Exchange or another sites. Do not share my meshes on another sites or on any file sharing services or download platforms. The meshes are copyrighted and for sharing you need my explicit permissions. Sharing without permissions will result into abuse report to those services and DMCA claims. You may recolor my creations with Create-A-Style game tool only, you may decorate your houses, you can use it with your Sim but do not include the .package file in your upload. Give link back to my topic for downloading. My Sims 3 accessories created with TS3 Workshop, new objects are created with and ----------------------------------------
Please don't PM me here with questions, requests, suggestions, ideas etc., use contact on my homepage instead.