--The Tyler House-- Millionaire's Row # 2
Uploaded 4th Nov 2009 at 7:15 AM
This is the second home in my Millionaire's Row Collection which started with The Langley
This one of a kind and humongous home has 7 bedrooms! With the Master Suite with private spa bathroom on the main level.
A large open floorplan is great for entertaining and mixed with old and new world touches.
A study area on the second floor acts as a second office and is a great place for your kids & teens to do their homework!
Other features of this home include:
+ Large front porch which leads to the dramatic entry foyer
+ Extensive Landscaping
+ 2-car garage and a Bicycle Garage
+ 4 Parking spaces
+ Unique Archway/ Portico for the driveway
+ Large kitchen
+ Formal dining room
+ Formal living room w/ 2 story ceilings
+ Four fire places
+ Gated Driveway
I hope you and your Sims love this home!
P.S. The Range Rover created by Fresh-Prince is NOT included with this lot and can be located here: 2009 Range Rover Sport by Fresh Prince
Lot Size: 4x3
Lot Price: 178,868
Fresh Prince for his continued work in creating great additions to our game!
Title: Tyler House-Row #2 BLUhomes
Description: The Tyler House is a magnificent 7 bedroom, 3 bathroom home featured in the BluKompressor Millionaire Row Collection. This home boasts a master suite on the main floor, 2-car garage, pool and professional landscaping! I hope your Sims enjoy this one of a kind home!
Tyler House-Row #2 BLUhomes.rar
Size: 2.99 MB · Downloads: 3,291 · 4th Nov 2009
|2.99 MB||3,291||4th Nov 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!