Behind the Junkyard - habitable hole
Uploaded 27th Nov 2009 at 1:23 AM · Updated 26th Mar 2013 at 5:09 PM by -Shady-
With Word Adventures there are a lot of nice objects want to be used.
It is a habitable hole (big thanks to EA at this time lol) with a lot of "nice" little things on it =) I personal like this "grunge style" a lot and thought this would be a nice place for my coming vampire sims. I hope you like it too
costs furnished: 28,073 §
costs unfurnished: 13,383 §
Without custom content! You just need to have the World Adventure AddOn
I really hope you like it
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price: 26,423 §
Title: Behind the Junkyard
Description: created by shady@mts
Behind the Junkyard.rar
Size: 226.5 KB · Downloads: 7,385 · 27th Nov 2009
|226.5 KB||7,385||27th Nov 2009|
Key: - File was updated after upload was posted
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!